APRIL CART OF CARING
April Cart of Caring - Valley Youth House, Synergy Project, a street outreach program, is designed to help runaway, homeless, nomadic and street youth, age 21 and under, in Bucks County, Philadelphia, and Allentown.
Here's what we could definitely use:
- Adult sized mens and womens socks and underwear, plain white t-shirts, long underwear too. All sizes
- mens and women's deodorant
- canned foods with pop tops (ie chef boyardee, vienna sausage, dinty moore, spam, no soups please)
- tents and tarps
- sleeping bags and blankets
- gloves, handwarmers
- single serve bags of chips, cookies, etc
- hand wipes and lysol wipes
- bug spray
- plastic spoons
- granola bars, snack crackers, pop tarts
- garbage bags, paper towels
- wash cloths, other sized towels
- gift cards to places like family dollar, subway, wawa, redners, giant, walmart, etc...
And thank you for your continued support by contributing...
.......... MAC & CHEESE
(microwavable, water only added) for the local backpack program. OUR NEXT MAC & CHEESE DEADLINE is 5/12.
.......... CANNED TUNA for our local Food Bank
for our awesome coin collector benefitting the Mission work of our greater UCC